Today we discuss Jetson Jupiter Kick Scooter With Led Lights Reviews. The Jetson Kids Scooter is a small wheeled vehicle that can be ridden by children between 3-8 years old. It has two large wheels at the bottom, rubber tires with wide knobs on them for grip, and an adjustable seat to make it easier for smaller riders to balance themselves when they’re riding it.
The frame of this scooter is made out of lightweight aluminum which makes it very easy to fold up because all you have to do is push your feet onto the ground and pull both handles back towards yourself while holding onto each other (like someone would do if they were folding up their clothes).
Jetson Jupiter Kick Scooter With Led Lights Reviews
|Jetson Electric Bike
|Number of Wheels
The Jetson Jupiter Kick Scooter for Kids is a great way for your little one to get around! Its lightweight design is perfect for little arms and legs to maneuver around the neighborhood in style.
Special features of Jetson Jupiter Kick Scooter:
- The Jetson Jupiter has a seat height of 15″ and a handlebar height range of 30″ to 37″.
- A recommended rider weight capacity of 100 lbs. So it’s best for kids as well as teenagers.
- It has a patented folding system, making it the most compact, lightweight kick scooter on the market.
- The red trim and white handlebars add a pop of color that’s perfect for your budding little Jetson!
- The durable aluminum frame is built for a long lifetime of use, and the adjustable handlebar and rear brake give kids more control over their ride.
- The Jetson Jupiter Scooter is equipped with a 48″ x 2″ deck.
- The scooter has a flashing LED lightbar and flashing wheels to ensure you stand out from the crowd. your kids will love the LED light-up wheels and adjustable handlebar.
How to set up the scooter:
- At first, you should unlock the handlebars and fold them down, this can be done with a simple pull of the lever located at the back of the kick scooter.
- Once you have folded the scooter, you can store it under your bed or in a closet until the next time you want to use it.
- When you are ready to ride again, simply unfold the scooter and push the lever to lock the handlebars in place.
- The handlebars can be adjusted according to your height so you can ride comfortably.
- Next, place your feet on the platform, which is located at the bottom of the scooter. Make sure that you keep your balance as you move forward.
Similar scooter if you want to check more:
- MADE BY PARENTS: This kick scooter was designed with...
- SMOOTH RIDE: Featuring LATTA suspension technology,...
- SAFETY IS TOP OF MIND - Between the extra-wide,...
Some Common troubleshooting of Jetson Jupiter Kick Scooter
How do you fold the Jetson kids’ scooter?
- unfold the scooter
- fold it in half width-wise, making sure to press the button in the middle of each side so that it folds properly and creates a crease (this will help you remember which way is up when you’re done)
- place your foot on one of the folded legs and use your hands to push down on both sides while pulling outwards at the same time until they meet in front of you over what would be your head; repeat this process for each leg until they are securely tucked under your arms like a sandwich (make sure not to let go!)
- use one last push together with some downward pressure from both hands toward where you want them
Why are my scooter bars loose?
There are a few reasons why your scooter bars could be loose. One possibility is that the screws that hold the bar in place have come loose or been loosened by vibration. Another possibility is that the washers around the bolts have worn out and fallen off, leaving them exposed so they can’t provide enough pressure to keep the bolt in place. A third possible cause is that there’s been some kind of damage to one or more of these components, which would allow them to move around more than they should.
Jetson Jupiter scooter lights not working:
Jetson scooter lights won’t turn off:
Jetson Mars scooter lights not working:
There Could Be Many Reasons Why Your Jetson Scooter Is Not Working. Here Are Some Troubleshooting Tips:
Make Sure The Battery Is Charged And That The Connection Is Tight.
Make Sure The Power Switch Is Turned On.
Check The Fuse. If It’s Blown, Replace It With A New One.
If Everything Else Seems To Be In Order, Take Your Scooter To A Certified Jetson Technician For Repair.
The Lights On Your Jetson Scooter Can Be Fixed By Resetting Them. To Do This, Turn The Power Off To The Motors And Wait For 10 Seconds. Turn It Back On And They Should Work Again.
If That Doesn’t Work, You’ll Need To Replace Them Entirely. You Can Purchase New LEDs Online Or At Your Nearest Hardware Store – Just Make Sure They’re Bright Enough For What You Want Them For!
The Jetson Jupiter Scooter Is Adjustable. You Can Adjust The Handlebars, The Seat Height, And The Angle Of The Deck.
To Adjust The Handlebars, Loosen The Two Screws On Either Side Of The Stem With An Allen Wrench. Then, Slide The Handlebars Up Or Down To Your Desired Position And Tighten The Screws.
To Adjust The Seat Height, Loosen The Bolt At The Front Of The Seat Post With A Socket Wrench. Slide The Seat Up Or Down To Your Desired Position And Tighten The Bolt.
The Scooter’s Front Wheel Can Be Removed By Loosening The Quick Release And Then Pulling It Off.
The Back Wheels Are Secured To The Frame With A Long Bolt That Goes Through Both Sides Of Each Axle, As Well As Through One Side Of Each Spoke On The Rear Wheel.
Loosen This Bolt Until You Can Wiggle Your Way In There With An Allen Wrench Or Something Else Sturdy Enough For This Job. Once inside, Use Either Pliers Or Vise Grips To Pull Out Any Locking Pins Holding Together Parts You Don’t Want To Move (Like A Battery Pack). It Should Come Apart Pretty Easily After That!
There Are A Few Reasons Why Your Scooter Bars Could Be Loose. One Possibility Is That The Bearings On The Bar Might Be Worn Out Or Need To Be Replaced. Another Possibility Is That The Screws Holding The End Of The Bar In Place Could Have Come Loose. A Third Possibility Is That There Was Some Kind Of Damage To One Or More Of These Parts And As A Result, They’ve Loosened Up Over Time.