My name is Lawrance Bass, and I started Scooter Inside to provide you with The Best Scooters for avid Trick and Kick Scooter riders. I...Read more
Hurtle 3 Wheeled Scooter reviews
This Hurtle 3 Wheeled Scooter is a great gift for children who love to have fun and want to follow in the footsteps of their parents. here are some specialities of hurtle are given below-
- It is a 3 wheel scooter that is aimed at kids ages 1-5. It comes with a safety belt so the kids won’t fall off.
- The scooter has a convenient flip out seat and the handlebar is adjustable so it can grow with your kid. It is made out of a durable plastic and has flashing lights on the wheels.
- It has a weight capacity of 55 pounds.
- It features a durable steel frame, a retractable handle, and a flip-out seat.
- This unique seat allows riders to use the Hurry Up 3 Wheeled Scooter as both a 2 wheel scooter and a 3 wheel scooter.
- The spacious deck gives kids room to stand and scoot, while providing comfort and support for their little feet.
- It also has a big kickstand for easy parking, a seat for parent-assisted riding, and a steering lock for added safety.
- The pneumatic wheels with ABEC 5 bearings and polyurethane (PU) tire are equipped with built-in LED lights and the foldable handlebar can be adjusted to two different positions for a comfortable and easier ride.
- Now with a flip-out seat option that allows your child to sit, stand and turn 360 degrees as they scoot along.
- It offers a double deck build with a wide deck and a space between the two decks to give your toddler a comfortable ride.